- Yatra Service Assured products are designed to provide perfect moments by offering high-end products and impeccable services.
- All the service assured hotels as per the itinerary will be offered.
- We will offer Priority Check in and late Check out(subject to availability) without any additional cost.
- There will be a Dedicated 24x7 Concierge team to help with the booking , formalities and all other service related activities prior to the tour beginning and during the travel.
- Web check in facility will be available for flights helped by concierge desk.
- Transportation by good Quality & comfortable fleet of vehicles.
- Immediate assistance and change of vehicle will be arranged with in minimum humanly possible time in case of break down.
- Free travel insurance will be provided for all the travellers for the tour.
- The offers include in flight meals.
- We will help in allocating the seats of choice* (subject to availability) with flights without any additional cost.
- One child(below 6 years) sharing parents room without an extra bed will be accommodated free of any charge on land package only (Flights will be charged).
- On ground assistance by our local office / representative.
- In case of legitimate complaint Yatra will offer free upgrade to the next higher category room available OR change the hotel of same category without any additional charge.
- 100% refund in case of cancellation prior to 3 working Days of the departure date excluding the flight cost which will be non refundable. If the booking is canceled less than 3 working Days of the departure date then 100% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Refund will be processed with in three working days in case of package cancellation.
- Except in case of force majeure situations beyond our control, free one night extended stay will be given to the customer & Yatra will pay the differential cost for the next day flight from the extended stay. If the stay is for more than 1 day customer will have to pay from second day onwards and Yatra will not pay for the flights.
- Customer can earn 5% of eCash on the total package value post travel.
- Customer can use 10% of eCash from his Yatra account for next holiday.
- Post Travel, Customer will get 2N3D holiday voucher for free which he can utilize in July’17, Aug’17 & Sept’17 except for long weekend holidays.
Booking & payment conditions :
- Initial deposit required at the time of booking : 25% payment of the total tour cost.
- 29 days to 20 days prior to the departure date : 50% payment of the total tour cost.
- Less than 20 days : 100% payment of the tour cost.
- The offered Service assured products are non customisable.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other promotions live on www.yatra.com
Service compensation clauses:
1.Delay in pick up:
- In case the driver does not report for pick up at the confirmed time: For every half an hour delay, Yatra will compensate the customer Rs 250/-
- In case the cab is delayed beyond an hour, customer can take the taxi and Yatra will refund the taxi bill along with Rs 500 for the delay.
- (* The customer should immediately inform the Yatra team at the emergency number about the delay.
- * Any amount which is agreed upon as part of the compensation, shall be deposited as eCash in the customer’s account post the travel is completed.)
2.Change of hotel:
- In case Yatra is not able to confirm the agreed hotel or room category, the customer will be upgraded to the superior room type or the next hotel category.
- In case the hotel room is not clean or as per the description shared, the customer will be upgraded to the next room type. ( the customer will have to share the picture of the room, the same will be inspected and checked by the hotel staff).
3.Cab Condition: The customer will be provided a cab not older than 3 years. If the cab provided is older than 3 years, the customer will be compensated Rs 1000 for each day of usage.
4.Delay in documents: Post full payment by the customer, the travel vouchers will be emailed to the guest within 24 hours. In case the documents are delayed, for each delayed day- Yatra will pay the guest a compensation of Rs 1000/-.
5.Sight- seeing: Yatra will ensure all the places mentioned in the itinerary are covered. Apart from any ground situation or traffic reasons or any other force majeure reasons beyond the control of Yatra.com, the customer is not able to cover the places mentioned in the itinerary; Yatra will compensate Rs 500 per place missed.
- The customer should highlight any of the above lapses immediately to the Yatra team. Compensation will only be provided once Yatra validates the facts.
- No compensation will be provided if the customer highlights post completion of the holiday.
Applicability of the aforementioned policies and determination of fulfilment of eligibility criteria shall be at the sole discretion of Yatra. You agree and acknowledge that Yatra’s decision on this matter shall be final and binding on you.
Yatra reserves the right to revoke any and all benefits under this scheme if it is found that a Customer has not made bookings for personal consumption or has attempted to or violated or circumvented the program Terms & Conditions.
Yatra reserves the right to amend, suspend and/or terminate this policy or any part thereof or to make changes to these Terms and Conditions, at any time and at its sole discretion without prior notice or liability to the Customer. The Terms and Conditions that are in effect at the time of booking will determine your eligibility under this policy.
You agree and acknowledge that any dispute arising out of or in connection with this policy shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Gurgaon (Haryana), India.
By applying to avail claims under this policy or any of its constituent policies, it shall be deemed that you have understood and voluntarily agreed to all the terms and conditions stated herein. In addition, all other regular terms and conditions as listed on Yatra.com are also applicable.