What is Yatra’s Cancellation Protection?
- During the booking process, select our Cancellation Protection option by paying an additional fee starting at Rs.199 per passenger per sector & enjoy Zero cancellation fee in case you cancel your booking.
- The Cancellation Protection option is present on Non-Stop One-Way or Round-Trip flights booked on Yatra’s Desktop or App.
- Below are the Price slabs for our Cancellation Protection Program. These slabs are per passenger per sector.
|Fare Slab per passenger ||Cancellation Protection |
|Less than Rs.1,000 ||Rs.199 |
|Rs.1,001 - Rs.2,000 ||Rs.499 |
|Rs.2,001 - Rs.3,000 ||Rs.749 |
|Rs.3,001 - Rs.4,000 ||Rs.949 |
|Rs.4,001 - Rs.5,000 ||Rs.1299 |
|Rs.5,001 - Rs.6,000 ||Rs.1599 |
|Rs.6,001 - Rs.7,000 ||Rs.1799 |
|Rs.7,001 - Rs.10,000 ||Rs.1999 |
|Rs.10,001 - Rs.15,000 ||Rs.2199 |
|Rs.15,001 - Rs.20,000 ||Rs.2399 |
- To avail the benefits of Yatra’s Cancellation Protection, log into MyBookings in Yatra and continue with the cancellation process. The waiver will be applied automatically.
- Complete airline cancellation Fee and Yatra’s cancellation fee will be waived off under Yatra’s Cancellation Protection.
Terms and Conditions
- Yatra’s Cancellation Protection is available only on Non-Stop Flights.
- Amount collected for availing Yatra’s Cancelation Protection will be non-refundable.
- Convenience fee charged at the time of booking is Non- Refundable.
- Yatra’s Cancellation Protection is valid only on cancellation of itinerary and not on date change or re-scheduling of itinerary.
- On Return Bookings, the total fee for Cancellation Protection will be addition of individual Cancellation Protection fee of both the legs.
- On Return Bookings, Cancellation Protection can be purchased only if both the legs of Return booking are eligible for Cancellation Protection.
- Customer will be eligible for the complete waiver only if he cancels the ticket 24 hours or more prior to departure.
- Customer will not be eligible for the waiver if the customer cancels directly with the airlines.
- Waiver will be valid on Partial Passenger cancellation (cancellation for some passengers in an itinerary where the booking is made for 2 or more passengers)
- Waiver will be valid on Partial Leg cancellation (cancellation of only some flights booked in an itinerary) in case of round-trip bookings.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer, Yatra reserves the rights to deny the offer or cancel the booking. Yatra shall not refund the booking amount in such cases.
- Yatra reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.