FAQ: Vendor Registration
- What is the Yatra Partner Program ?
YPP is a new initiative for Travel Service Providers (TSPs) to partner with India’s leading online Travel Brand ‘Yatra’ and offer their travel products and services to Yatra’s customers.
- Who are eligible for Yatra Partner Program?
You should be an experienced Tour operator providing domestic or international holiday packages to end customers / business parters and should have adequate staff to service end customers.
- What is the business model ?
You can list your Product on Yatra for free, Yatra would change a nominal fee on sale of your product. Once you register and update your profile, our Partner On-boarding team will contact you and explain details of the program. If, however you are keen to get the details of the business model, just pick up the phone and call us at 0124-4983607 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Is there a fee that I have to pay to register as a partner with Yatra?
No, there is no fee for registration, its completely free.
- Do I need to be certified by any body to become a partner ?
No, it is not mandatory, however it will be an added advantage if you are recognized by any industy body such as Ministry of Tourism, Govt of India / respective State Tourism board, IATO, ADTOI etc.
- What is the registration process ?
Registration process is very simple, click here, enter basic details about your company and you will be guided through the Registration process. Yatra Partner On-boarding team is also available for your help. You can reach out to them on 0124-4983607 or at email@example.com .
- What all mandatory documents are required for registration process ?
Once you register, you will be required to send across basic KYC documents including compnay PAN card, Identity Proof, Address Proof, Service tax no etc., complete list of the documents required will be shared with you.
- How do I sell my Travel products with Yatra ?
Once you register and accept the terms of the engagement, you will be get access to an online platformthat will allow you to upload your Travel Products and Services. The platform is very intutive and will guide you step wise of how to upload your products. Once you submit your Product details on the plaftfrom, our Quality Assurance team will go through the details and make your Product Live on Yatra platform to be consumed by end customers.
- What happens when the end customer wish to customize my travel product offering?
All customer queries for customisation will be direclty routed to your interface access for resolution. Your operations team will respond to these queries from within the system and assist the customer as per his requirements through the platform. You will provide your service to customers as Yatra Travel partner. All these communications between the end customer and you will be through the platform.
- What is the business model?
Yatra would charge a nominal commission on sale of your Products on its platform. You can view the details in the Agreement during the registration process.
- Who would train me/my staff on the platform?
Once you are successfully registered, Yatra Partners support team will run you through the platfom with you to upload your products and manage pre and post booking functionalities.
- I do not have all mandatory documents required to complete the registrstion process right now?
No problem, you can save the information that you have updated on the platform and complete the process, once you have all the relavant document handy.
- Is PAN mandatory?
Yes, PAN is mandatory. Also, once you register we shall provie you with the list of KYC documents that you will have to send us.
- Which PAN number should I provide?
For a Proprietary firm, properirtor’s PAN card details and for rest, Company’s PAN card will be required.
- Can I change any of the details at a later stage?
Yes, you can edit details even after completing the registration process, however the same will go through the approval process by Yatra.
- What Travel Products can I uplaod on the Platform?
As a DMC/ Tour operator, you can upload your domestic holiday packages on the platform for end customers to view and purchase online.
- What are the number of Travel products I can upload on the platform?
You are free to upload as many number of Travel products, however it is advisible to upload at least 10 of your best selling products on the platform. You will be responsible for the fullfillment of these Travel products uploaded on the platform.
- Whom would the customer call in case he wish to speak to someone for customization of the Travel Products before booking or for any assistance during the trip?
Customers would interact with you through the platform via text messages, phone calls and online chat. You will speak to them as Yatra Travel partners and service them before the booking. Post booking, you will also be shared the customer’s contact details.
- Who would generate the invoice to the customer?
Invoice will be issued by you to the customer through the platform. Yatra would collect the payment from end customers on your behalf and would do the settlement with you as per the policies mentioned in the agreement.
- Will I get the customer details before his departure?
Yes, you will get the customer details as soon as the booking is confirmed by the customer.